It’s been a big year for GAS2, and for me personally; the site has seen explosive growth unlike ever before, and in May I married the love of my life. All in all, 2014 is going to be hard to top, to which I say, challenge accepted.
Before I ring in the New Year with too much merriment though, I wanted to look back and see what stories resonated with readers the most this year. My searched yielded some interesting surprises that demonstrates the depth of our readership, as well as the many exciting new technologies on the horizon for the green car movement.
- Bad News: Another Company May Snatch Up Elio Motors’ Factory
- 2016 Ford Ranger Caught Testing In The U.S.
- Entry-level 2016 Tesla Model E Gets Rendered, Looks Good
- Which OBD-II Bluetooth Adapters Offer The Best Value?
- 2015 Chevy Colorado: Deep Dive Super Gallery (18 Photos)
What will be the top stories of 2015? I have some ideas, but all I will say right now is there’s a lot to look forward to, and even more to write about in the next year. So thank you all for being a big part of my big year, and here’s to making 2015 even bigger and better.