A new week and a new look for Gas2, along with a no tagline…”This time, it’s sustainable!” Thank Mr. Borras for that bit of cleverness. This is just the first of many new features we will be bringing you. For now though, let’s rehash some of the last week’s big stories, including a new line of little GM engines and 10 vehicles that are selling worse than the Nissan Leaf.
- London Metro Police Take to Electric Motorcycles [Green Car Reports]
- Ten Cars That Are Selling Worse than the Nissan Leaf [The Truth About Cars]
- GM to Build New Family of Small Engines Less than 1.5 Liters [GM]
- Does Kicking Hybrids Out of HOV Lanes Make Traffic Worse? [Treehugger]
- Biofuels Market to Double in Next Decade [Autoblog Green]
- Continental Corp. to Build Turbos for Ford Focus [Edmunds Auto Observer]
- Chevy-Dealing Congressmen Says That’s “No Market” for Volt [The Truth About Cars]
- Self-Driving Cars Ready in a Decade? [Green Car Congress]
Chris DeMorro is a writer and gearhead who loves all things automotive, from hybrids to HEMIs. You can read about his slow descent into madness at Sublime Burnout or follow his non-nonsensical ramblings on Twitter @harshcougar.