Published on July 2nd, 2014 | by Christopher DeMorro1
Tesla Fully Charged Tour Coming To The Northeast
Have you always wanted to test drive a Tesla Model S for yourself, but haven’t had the time to get to one of Tesla’s few galleries for a test drive? Well if you live in the Northeastern United States, get ready, because Tesla is going on tour for two months this summer as part of its Fully Charged Tour, stopping at 16 locations in New York, New Jersey, and New England.
Participants who sign up will get a 15-minute test drive behind the groundbreaking electric car, though you have to schedule an appointment to get behind the wheel. Interested? Click on the link to the area nearest you to make an appointment. Who knows? You might meet me there! Sorry, no autographs.
- July 4th – July 5th: Montauk Yacht Club, Montauk, NY
- July 5th – July 6th: Harbor View Hotel, Martha’s Vineyard, MA
- July 12th – July 13th: The Golf Club of Cape Cod
- July 18th: Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa, Groton, CT
- July 19th: The Port Inn, Portsmouth, NH
- July 25th – July 26th: The Beachmere Inn, Ogunquit, ME
- July 25th: The Reeds at Shelter Haven, Stone Harbor, NJ
- July 26th: The Whitebrier Restaurant, Avalon, NJ
- July 27th: Nonantum Resort, Kennebunkport, ME
- August 1st – August 2nd: The Gables Inn and Restaurant, Beach Haven, NJ
- August 8th – August 9th: Forty 1° North Marina Resort, Newport, RI
- August 8th – August 9th: The Mill, Spring Lake, NJ
- August 8th – August 9th: Congress Hall, Cape May, NJ
- August 8th – August 9th: Dunham’s Bay Lake George Resort, Lake George, NY
- August 10th: Saratoga Automobile Museum, Saratoga Springs, NY
- August 29th – August 30th: Basin Harbor Club on Lake Champlain, Vergennes, VT
Next, use your Solar Report to get the best quote!