We just got back from this year’s Chicago Auto Show press days, and despite the show being a bit “light” on green-car news, we got a few good pictures, a few good press releases, and even some good swag to show for the day spent in single-digit weather. Here’s a sneak-peek at my next few posts:
- GM is getting serious about CNG fleet vehicles.
- GM is getting serious about marketing to kids.
- Lexus thinks hybrids need more street cred.
- Honda’s CNG Civic is almost invisible.
- Scion’s tiny iQ is my new favorite car.
- Smart’s EV is laughably overpriced.
- I have lots of opinions.
So, lots more to come in the next few hours – stay tuned!
Source: 2011 Chicago Auto Show.