Car and Driver has reported on an upcoming as-yet-unnamed Honda hybrid electric vehicle aimed squarely at unseating Toyota as the undisputed king of hybrids.
Although we can’t reproduce the photos here due to copyright issues, suffice it to say that the Honda test model looks almost exactly like a Prius. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery — but in this case Honda appears to have crossed the line to outright copycat.
With the exception of the headlight and taillight shapes, the Honda is a carbon copy.
I mean really, I’d expect the Honda designers to have a bit more creativity.
Posts Related to Hybrid Electric Vehicles:
- Toyota Prius to Get Solar Power
- First Time Ever: Prius is Most Searched New Car on Cars.com
- Paul McCartney’s Lexus Hybrid Gets 4 MPG
- Sorry Folks, VW Diesel Electric Hybrid Not Coming to US
- Prototype Ford Escape Plug-in Hybrid: 88 MPG on 85% Ethanol
- Chevy Volt’s Lithium-Ion Batteries Road- Tested By Month’s End